Keeping your skin fresh and healthy in this era of pollution and dust is genuinely a fantastic challenge. But with correct care and wholesome routine, it’s effortless to maintain your beauty for lengthy and prevent aging. Some of the successful ideas that support your skin to glow and reflect your great personality are:
- Protect your skin from harmful ultra violet (UV) rays. UV rays causes skin cancer and also makes your skin to age faster with unsightly wrinkles.
Read a lot more on Natural Skin Care and Beauty Care Ideas and Beauty and Well being Tips
two. Drink a lot of water (at least 8 glasses a day). It is very vital for great wellness which in turns leads to wholesome skin.
three. Keep your skin clean. Use a soft warm cloth. Skin does not call for scrubbing.
- Take a well balanced diet plan. Consist of lots of fruits and vegetables. Improper consuming habits can cause depression, weight gain, illness and an overall lethargy.
- Maintain a correct weight since weight gain causes your skin to stretch and as you get older, it loses its elasticity and you are left with sagging skin.
- Do physical activities for at least 30 minutes per day. Or 30 minutes of vigorous aerobics, or 12 minutes of weight lifting and 18 minutes of walking.
- Always attempt to be happy and relax. Talk to your buddies, family members or any person you like and be in a happy mood.
- Take a excellent sleep of minimum eight hours. Stay away from sitting a lot in front of computers, laptops or tv. It makes you tired and may possibly affect your
Protect your lips from the harsh weather conditions. Eat a lot of green veggies and fruits. Gorge on foods wealthy in Vitamins. Boost your intake of water. Apply lip balm and maintain your lips moisturized. Lips will look gorgeous and attractive only if they are wholesome. Applying makeup
on dry chapped dark lips will not make them appear eye-catchy. It can only invite unwanted attention that brings forth the truth that your lips are dry and chapped. Refrain from licking your lips.
In this section, we will throw light on the following aspects related to lips:
- Apply Vaseline or petroleum jelly. This will moisten and soften your lips.
- Press your lips together for 15-30 seconds. Make sure the Vaseline/petroleum jelly is nicely absorbed.
three. Apply a thin coat of lipstick (it’s normally very best to stick with neutral tones, but if bright reds and such work on you, go for it!)
four. Blot out by kissing off the excess lipstick on the back of your hand. DO NOT use a tissue for this, as little bits could stick to your lips.
five. Apply a thicker coat of lip gloss. This will give it shine.
Hair Care Suggestions
- Brush your hair frequently before going to bed each and every night.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Use very little but enough to cover hair entirely with lather. Use a conditioner to maintain hair manageable.
- Avoid brushing wet hair. This will cause the hair to stretch and finally break. Finger-dry, or use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush to gently remove the knots.
- Restrict blow-drying your hair. The method of blow-drying is harsh on hair as it robs it of moisture.
- Avoid dyes. Use mehandi (henna) instead as a conditioner and colouring agent.
- Take a calcium supplement or drink two glasses of milk a day.
- Always hold hair dryer away from your hair. Direct air from the hair dryer down hair shaft and not directly into the roots and keep it moving.
- After a perm, in no way brush your hair. Instead comb hair gently.
- Trim your hair once in 7 weeks to stay away from split ends.